Thanks so much for visiting my site! Here is where you get to know a little about me. Scroll to the bottom of the page for a professional bio.
10 Things you may not know:
- I love crossword puzzles – Dell or Pennywise please.
- Hanging out with family and friends over good food & lots of laughs…Priceless!
- Favorite cuisine – Let’s just say if you can cook West Indian dishes then I’m your long lost cousin. Please pass the Pelau, pepper sauce and Sorrel!
- I will never refuse an invite to go shoe shopping.
- Favorite game as a kid – Jacks. I still play a mean game:-)
- Favorite beverage – COFFEE!
- Favorite bible teacher – Warren Wiersbe, Michael Youssef.
- Favorite getaway – The Cove in Asheville, NC
- I’m always game for a road trip!
- Super Power – Able to smell cookies baking from several miles away:-)
Robin is a gifted speaker, singer, and worship Leader whose personal testimony is sure to impact your life. Her ministry flows from a passionate love for her Savior who has carried her through a life of rejection and physical abuse and brought her victoriously to a place of joy and peace.
A former soloist with the 6 time Grammy award winning Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir for 11 years singing such songs as, “Jesus I Love You”, “It’s Amazing” and “How Long Has it Been”. It was there she served as a worship leader, worked on staff with the Women’s Ministry and initiated her independent ministry as conference speaker and solo artist. Her personal testimony is featured in Brooklyn Tabernacle’s video, “God Is Working.”
Robin serves as a worship leader in her local church in Atlanta and recently released a new CD titled “My Heart Belongs To You”. Check out her interview and featured music on Babbie Mason Radio.
As she continues to pursue the call of God on her life, she uses her music, testimony and her deep understanding of the Word of God to speak to hurting people in all walks of life. She joyfully presents the Gospel of God’s amazing grace at churches, women’s conferences, and retreats across the United States and abroad.
The focus of her ministry is to present Jesus Christ through her testimony, teaching, and worship. God has used her message to introduce many to the Savior for the first time, to bring healing to a hurting generation and to encourage the body of Christ. From her own painful background, Robin has a personal message:
“Jesus is all that we need. No matter what we face in life, whether hardship, pain from a difficult past, even our own failures… Jesus is the answer.”
Robin is an excellent speaker, teacher and worship leader. You will be motivated, encouraged, and challenged to pursue a passionate, authentic relationship with Jesus Christ. God will be glorified and His kingdom will grow as a result.
To invite Robin to speak at you next event click her.